Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ahhh....

Summer school is finished! Kevin survived my marriage and family counseling class without too many 'guinea pig' moments. So now I only have five classes left before graduation. Whoop Whoop! I also completed all of the housing assignments and deposit refunds so I am actually caught up at work too! What an amazing feeling. Now we are preparing for our trip to Hilton Head and I am proud to report to all the doubters out there - I actually HAVE started packing! That still doesn't mean I won't be doing laundry at 2am (sorry, Mom) or that we won't show up at the rendezvous point late, but I certainly don't want to disappoint anyone. As I learned in class - we all have a role to play in our families and if you deviate from that role, you cause chaos in the family system. Now, you wouldn't want me to cause chaos, would you......

Stay tuned for Kendyl's beach debut pictures!

1 comment:

  1. No, I think you are right, the chaos WOULD be you being on time, we expect you to be late...lol!!! :)

    ReplyDelete